Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Most Recent Wardrobe Addition




      So today I was very exited to wear my newest addition to my wardrobe: BTSSB Snow White JSK in black. It has been a dress I've been looking for a long time. At first I found it in pink, and then literally the next day it showed up in black. Talk about buyer remorse. I need to sell the pink as its strange to have two of the same dress, I'd rather have variety! It's an older print, with a gorgeous rendering of the story of Snow White. I think I like older prints more than new prints. They have such a nostalgic feel, and remind me of when I was first getting into this fashion years ago.~*

     The dress is very versatile and can be dressed up or down. Today I chose to make an otome styled coordinate, for the meetup I was supposed to go to today. Unfortunately, it was canceled because of the rain. But I still put on my frills and had a meetup of one. 





I went with simple hair and makeup today. Currently, I'm on the search for apple themed items to go along with this dress, instead I had to settle for my Cinderella's carriage necklace. The blouse is chiffon and perfect for summer, grab one at F21 while its still available as its a great, cheap wardrobe builder for your Lolita ensembles.



PS: This is also my first Lolita Blog Carnival post! 
Check out other's most Recent Wardrobe Additions
*~Bye~*


3 comments:

  1. I loooooooove that print so much! If you'd bought it in red I'd be so tempted to buy it off you (●´艸`)。゚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cutie!
    I heard you search for Lolita blog friends..here I am :D
    Here is my blog: lolitagoesbad.blogspot.com

    I like your outfit and those red shoes match it perfectly<3
    Maybe you need some hair accessory?
    Your hairstyle is also cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo! Deiner Blog ist auf Deutsch? Ich kann Deutsch lesen, aber nicht sprechen so gut. XD Ja, Ich brauche eine Haare Acecessorie, aber ich habe keine schwarze Alice Bows/accessorie

    Danke für den süßen Komplimente <3

    Ich entschuldige für mein schlechtes Deutsch XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...