Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dolly Wink No. 1 Fake Lash Review



Around a month ago I received the Dolly Wink No. 1 fake lash with my contact lens shipments from Honeycolor. I had never worn fake lashes before, and these looked super cute! Which is a given because they are designed by model Tsubasa Masuwaka.


At first I really didn't like them. But later I read that these lashes were made extra long because sometimes gyaru like extra long lashes. Which is good apparently cuz you dont have to add extra length to your fake lash. But for me, my eyes are smaller so I cut some off. Also theres an annoying piece of plastic near the end of the lash that goes near the corner of your eye. I cut that off too. And they were much more comfortable to wear.
Lashes, top are cut bottom ones normal
Up close on my eye
Overall my review consensus on the Dolly Wink No.1 is, a good lash but not perfect for me. I wish they weren't as sparse spaced and less flimsy. But they are a good cute lash.

Bye! Thank you for reading ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...