Friday, August 27, 2010

Duac Review

Does it work you may ask? Ehh not really. I don't really see whats so special. It didn't do much for me, didn't even make me dry. I think it did not work much for me because the benzoyl peroxide strength is only 5%, where if you use oxy maximum strength it is about a 10%. It also comes with a face cleanser, the cleanser is weird because you do not have to use water with it. Perhpas this is because I have heard Duac is very drying for some people. I use the face cleanser to clean the oil paint of my brushes sometimes because it's interesting you can see the little beads of oil breaking up from the paint.
So~
Pros-
  • could potentially work well for some people
  • awesome cleanser.
Cons
  • Drying
  • Not very strong.
  • Like everything with benzoyl peroxide you are more photosensitive
here is more "medical info" if you wish to learn more about the pharmacology of it all.
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/duac.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...