Friday, August 27, 2010

OXY 10 My fav


I've been on a roll with the reviews lately, I have a feeling this is going to turn into a skincare blog lol. Well one of my all around favs is Oxy 10. It is 10% benzoyl perioxide, which is the stongest I could find. It works well for spot treatment but it can really some burn people. The only bummer for me is that it doesn't help with the smaller pimples, only when they get big. That and when I was a kid I was always getting in trouble because it can bleach out your towels. You can get it at pretty much every drugstore, and it only costs around 8 dollars. I even think it is a lot better than some prescriptions. It is one of the most commonly used creams. For super severe acne I do not think it would do much.
Pros
  • Cheap Price
  • Don't need a precription
  • Works Fast
  • Spot Treatment
Cons
  • Drying
  • Not for severe acne
  • Bleaches out towels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...